Member of Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine
With over 15 years of experience as a physician and a Member of Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine, Dr. Khakshaee has developed a passion to enhance skin health and preserve beauty with various non-surgical procedures.
Dr. Khakshaee has been practicing family medicine in Ontario since 2009 and from 2011 he expanded the scope of his practice to include cosmetic procedures. He has successfully conducted countless Botox and Filler procedures for both cosmetic and therapeutic reasons. As patient care and satisfaction are of utmost importance to Dr. Khakshaee, he provides all pertinent information to make a collaborative treatment plan suitable for each patient. All procedures are performed by Dr. Khakshaee.
Dr. Khakshaee will be pleased to provide you with more information about any of the top-rated products that he administers. Feel free to contact him for a complimentary consultation.
- University of Tehran- Medical School, Tehran, Iran 1992-2000
- University of McMaster- Clerkship Program, Hamilton, ON 2006-2007
- University of Western Ontario- Family Medicine Residency, London ON 2007-2009
- College of Family Physicians Canada, Certificant 2009
- Annual American Family Physician- Botox/Filler Course, Orlando , FL 2011
- Allergan and Galderma Cosmetic Training, Toronto, ON 2014
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine- 101 Course, LosAngeles, CA 2015